Cyber Security Analyst - Enterprise Systems
Madison, WI ~ March 20, 2017
Are you interested in cyber security? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic team? Then you will be interested in being part of our team as a Cyber Security Analyst! This position is responsible for prioritizing and executing duties in support of the cyber security operations for enterprise applications. The person in is this position is responsible for working across a distributed community to develop and implement a robust security operations program. The University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Cybersecurity is seeking a talented and skilled person for this position.
Well-qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in network security, information security, or related field is preferred OR three or more years of experience working in the information technology field.
- One to three years’ experience in developing, implementing, and testing security controls for enterprise applications.
- Experience with writing and executing query or scripting languages.
- At least three years of experience with basic information security practices and controls or relevant formal education or certifications.
- Self-directed in prioritizing tasks and communicating in an efficient and professional manner.
- Experience working collaboratively across distributed teams.
- Ability to adapt in constantly changing and diverse environment.
- At least one-year experience operating using established technical process workflows.
- Advanced analytic and strategic thinking skills.
Salary: $60,000 - $83,000, depending on knowledge and experience.
Application deadline is March 13, 2017. Apply online:
UW-Madison is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »