Sales Development Representative / Sales Analyst
Richmond, VA ~ February 21, 2017
Headquarters: Richmond, VA
- We’re a young, agile startup growing by leaps and bounds. Do you want to play an integral role in helping Bonfire scale at warp speed?
- We don’t have many rules. Growth happens when you push buttons & experiment.
- Startups are really hard. Large corporations are kinda boring. Are you interested in joining a sales team of extremely passionate people working to make a difference?
- The Bonfire family is contagious. Who you hire makes it easy.
- We are building something special and it’s not a secret. Not everyone knows yet.
- We like smart people.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing to design, develop, and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- You will brainstorm, plan, execute, and measure new customer segments to pursue
- You will draft segment specific emails with creative messaging to drive high response rates and lead generation for our account managers
- You will research target verticals/accounts/individuals, using various tools like Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Email Hunter, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- You will follow up with interested prospects via phone and email to qualify, nurture, and move them closer to launching fundraising campaigns with Bonfire
- Performance reporting on effectiveness of campaigns with recommendations on how to improve
- Manage your lead pipeline and ensuring our CRM has all of the appropriate data
- Achieve daily goals - outbound outreach effort metrics, lead pass metrics, campaign launch metrics
- Highest level of integrity
- Previous successful sales development experience OR a strong interest in a sales development/analytics career
- Mastery level understanding of modern split testing techniques
- Competitive with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales development tools
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits
- Macbook Pro + Monitor + Apple Keyboard
- Unlimited paid vacation
- An amazing workplace culture
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »