Senior Developer (PHP/Python)
February 16, 2017
- Writes technical specifications, participates in design reviews and provides input to design recommendations where necessary.
- Participates in code reviews and acceptance process in order to improve methodology and delivery.
- Performs unit testing and identifies, troubleshoots, debugs, and solves code-related issues as needed.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling and deliverables and collaborates with Chief Technology Officer to track and report progress.
- Develops artifacts and performs post implementation support.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience, advanced level knowledge of Python, understanding of Python best practices (PEP-8), plus a minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in application development including experience with:
- Programming languages and APIs, including Python, SOAP/REST, and Django as well as Linux-based development
- Source control management tools, preferably Git
- Scrum and Agile software development methodologies
Candidates must also have an understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements. This position requires a high level of detail orientation plus excellent communication, time management, technical writing, and problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone with the ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions. Experience with ElasticSearch and UX Optimization preferred, but not required.
As the experts in Hybrid Cloud, we support small businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises navigate and manage the complex maze of cloud technology. Our expert team will help solve your Complex Problems with Ease as we architect, develop, run and support all of your public/private cloud and on-prem workloads 24 x 7 x 365.
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »