Customer Service / Matchmaker
March 20, 2017
Headquarters: San Francisco / New York
- Be your own boss
- Create your own hours and work remotely
- Make a positive impact
- No limits to earning potential
- Strong communication skills & emotional intelligence
- Ability to execute on a timeline
- Multi-tasking: Administrative, Organizational, Creative Skills
- Ability to manage expectations of diverse personalities
- Extensive networks & desire to network
- Self-motivated, self-starters only
- Desire to grow with company
- Professionalism. You hold yourself to a higher standard. You are task-driven, attentive, collaborative, and accountable.
- Empathy. You have charisma. You’re a great listener. You have no trouble connecting with people. You build trust and rapport instantly.
- Passion. Our matchmakers are more invested in their clients’ relationship well-being than the clients themselves. We believe your best career option gives you the ability to do what you love and love what you’re doing.
- Network. You have the knack and the resourcefulness to navigate between social circles and grow your sphere of influence.
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »