March 20, 2017
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
- Passionate about programming and technologies, good user experience and understanding and solving customer requirements
- Proven coding skills, with a focus on efficient and scalable code
- Solid understanding in web infrastructure and web protocols
- Experience in developing CTI apps for Cisco CUCM and/or UCCX utilising the Cisco Jabber Web SDK and Cisco API’s is an advantage. Comparative experience in CTI with another platform, such as Avaya or Genesys will also be considered.
- Node.js expertise
- Minimum 3+ years experience of real world web development.
- PHP expertise a big advantage
- A well known PHP framework under your belt is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and the customisation and integration (using API’s) of these with other applications.
- Understand moderately complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Experienced using a version control system such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Knowledgeable of client server and internet systems architectures.
- Support, maintain and extend existing Zendesk apps built by L&L.
- Work closely with the management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process and contributes to the ongoing enhancement of these processes/systems.
- Create and execute solution designs for new functionality as part of software projects related to L&L’s products and services.
- Provide solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on solution design aspects.
To apply: Send your CV to email@example.com
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »