Email Production Designer/Coder
Louisville, CO ~ April 20, 2017
Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is looking for an Email Designer/Coder to join our Marketing team. This candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to communicate clearly and effectively cross-functionally. The right candidate is a resourceful multi-tasker who loves coding emails. This is a full-time, on-site position that reports to the Email Marketing Manager and works alongside a team of designers, developers, analysts, and launch coordinators/managers.
- Build responsive emails in Bronto (our ESP)
- Troubleshoot and resolve rendering issues in email code
- Schedule/send emails in Bronto based on our master schedule (in Smartsheet) to the specified audience (multiple substantial lists and segments)
- Communicate effectively and work closely with stakeholders, marketing team, and QA
- Prioritize workload to meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong experience in HTML/CSS and responsive email design
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with email and design principles & best practices
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with large-scale email service providers (ex: Bronto)
- Familiar with (or willing to quickly become familiar) related laws and guidelines
Sounds True offers a great work environment and excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, matching 401k, profit sharing and more. To learn more about us, visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply, send cover letter, resumé, link to portfolio and salary requirements.
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »