Senior Marketing Manager
Delray Beach, FL ~ April 20, 2017
(Delray Beach, FL)
Banyan Hill — a growing multimillion-dollar publishing company — is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level.
This position will be extremely important to our team as we aim to convert “clicks” to “sales” using our online promotions … promotions that continually perform better than the industry average!
It’s these promotions, along with our online marketing strategy, that have helped us increase our subscriber base by threefold and boost our revenue tenfold … in the past year alone.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who loves to work hard, is a team player and is looking to expand their career.
Years of experience are great, but more important is the desire to be a part of a successful company, and the motivation to succeed.
To hit our company’s goals, the Senior Marketing Manager must have an understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, email, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales. It will be challenging! However, we won’t ask that it be done alone. We brainstorm ideas on a daily basis on the best strategies to optimize marketing campaigns.
The ideal person for this position should be intimately familiar with content marketing, have experience with customer acquisition and campaign growth, and must have digital marketing experience in a direct response environment.
- Working relationships with publishers, advertisers, strategic partners, list brokers, and other vendors
- Ability to negotiate and launch marketing campaigns with a keen understanding of performance goals and metrics
- Skills for providing creative direction for banners, text ads and all external ad placements
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including publishers, copywriters, sales, editorial and web teams to deploy marketing efforts
- Ability to measure, analyze and optimize marketing campaign data and prepare recommendations
- Ability to execute tests and provide analysis/recommendations to continuously improve the customer experience and drive sales
- Understanding of email, affiliate, display, social (CPM/CPC/CPA) and other marketing tactics is a must
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the link provided … and, in the cover letter, let us know which one of the following would perform better: “Buy These 5 Stocks Now” or “Buy This 1 Stock Now!”
About Banyan Hill
At Banyan Hill Publishing, we are a network of global experts in asset protection, investing and entrepreneurship who have united together to help hardworking Americans obtain the freedom of “total wealth” — the ability to make your own financial decisions, grow your wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many of us.
We get our name from the mighty banyan tree. It is the largest tree in the world by canopy size. Unlike other trees, as its branches grow outward, clusters of aerial roots extend toward the ground, forming another trunk — like pillars supporting a great structure.
Unfortunately, in today’s world, you really have only two choices when it comes to investing and asset protection. You can either go to a financial advisor who peddles his company’s plain-vanilla advice, charging you exorbitant fees every step of the way. Or you can invest on your own, without any help, and try to make sense of a topsy-turvy financial world on top of everything else you do. Neither choice is acceptable. Both are extremely dangerous.
That’s why, at Banyan Hill Publishing, we offer you a third choice. A better way for you to protect and grow your wealth. We give you the chance to tap into the minds of our esteemed experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the same strategies they’ve used to grow and protect their own wealth.
Our experts have managed hedge funds. Traveled the world. Counseled presidents and world leaders. Written bestselling financial books. And helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, we can help you achieve a higher level of financial success without unnecessary risk.
Like a banyan tree, we’ll give you the extra support you need. We’ll be the pillars for your financial well-being, and with our expert research, you will set yourself up to survive and prosper, no matter what Wall Street, Washington or the invisible hand throws your way.
Want to apply to this job? Please register first. »